The Power Of A Smile- Great Things Your Smile Can Do For You
The Power of A Smile
Many people do not realize the power of a smile. It can work magic, it can heal emotional pain, and it can remove physical pain. When you smile at another person you not only let them feel they are wanted, accepted and appreciated, but you also give encouragement as well.
One simple smile has the power to calm far, insecurity, hurt and anxiety. It has the power within it to change the world because smiles can be shared. Smile is contagious. When you smile at another person you pass all the wonderful benefits of smiling onto that person. You have the power within you to create a smile and there is a lot of power in that expression.
Whenever you smile at someone else they are very likely to start smiling too because smile is infectious. Try it. Tilt up the corner of your lip at someone on the street, and the odds are that you will make that person grin back at you and they will smile back, then they too will feel a wave of happiness flood throughout their being. For a little while all their physical and emotional aches and pains will miraculously go away.
You have the power within you to change lives, yet all you have to do is smile. You smile at someone, and they at another person, and that person at someone else, and the change begins. You have the power to make the world a much nicer place to live in and all you have to do is smile.
How To Use The Power Of Your Smile To Your Advantage
• Be sensitive in flashing your smiles. It would be an insult when a person is hurting and we flash him our biggest smile. A timid smile is proper when we express out positive things during our conversations.
• A sweet smile coming from any face is sweet, but a smile is sweeter when we take care of our mouth through proper hygiene. Be sure to keep your teeth clean! It’s hard to accept a beautiful smile with spinach stuck in your teeth and a bad breath.
How To Smile
Smiling seems to come naturally to some people than others, but like any habit, it gets much easier with practice. Smiling raises your spirit and makes other people happy- It’s a very powerful expression.
• Practice what you feel to be your most attractive smile. Which smiles and poses make your face light up the most? Which smile displays your other features to the best possible advantage? Figure out which smile you like best the practice in front of a mirror until you get it just right. Pay attention to how that great smile feels, so that you’ll be able to replicate it without looking at the mirror. Soon your confidence in your smile will increase and you’ll start flashing it without thinking.
• Smile with your eyes. A whole hearted smile will naturally draw in the eyes. It’s not something you can fake. To get a feel of how to make your eyes smile, stand in front of a mirror and practice smiling, but only concentrate only on your eyes. You may find it helpful to cover the lower part of your face with a piece of paper. Play around with it a bit, and you will find that you can make your mouth smile when your eyes aren’t smiling, and you can also smile with your eyes. When your eyes do smile, remember how it feels, which muscles are working and how. With practice, you may discover how to smile with your eyes at will by relying on your feelings and muscle memory.
• Maintain good oral hygiene. One thing that can cause you to fear using the power of your smile is the worry that there is something stuck between your teeth, or that you have bad breath. Eliminate these sources of worry by taking active steps to keep your mouth fresh and clean. When you smile, people will inevitably look at your mouth. Also, keep your lips in great shape and moisturised to prevent it from chapping.